Because our beloved furry family members age more quickly than we do, we stress the importance of routine, preventative care. Our veterinarians customize treatment plans specifically for each pet based upon age, breed, risk factors, and more, ensuring our patients live long and healthy lives. The following are just a few of the services we offer to keep your pet healthy throughout their lives.
- Wellness Exams and Vaccinations: Nose to tail exams and vaccine schedules based on each pet's risks.
- Illness and Injury: Ear infections, diarrhea, limping, cuts/lacerations, vomiting, etc.
- Boarding/Bathing: services exclusive to our clients.
- Diagnostics: In hospital - blood pressure, digital radiography, cbc/chemistry, and more. Outside Lab (Antech) - biopsies, consultations, cultures, and more.
- Surgical Services: spay, neuter, mass removal, cystotomy, splenectomy, skin growths, cruciate ligament, and more.
- Dentistry: scaling, polishing, complete oral exam/evaluation, full mouth digital radiographs, extractions, minor oral surgery, personalized preventative care recommendations and samples chosen for each pet's unique needs.
- Pharmacy: complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control, heartworm preventatives, and prescription diets. Looking for an item we don't carry? Can't make it to the hospital to pick up your pet's medication? Check out our online pharmacy by clicking here.
- Microchips: Only about the size of a grain of rice, our microchips are implanted just under the skin between shoulder blades. We even handle the registration for you.
- Dietary Counseling: Guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage and medical concern, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance, weight loss, and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: Advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, separation anxiety, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Emergency Care: We see emergencies during normal business hours. For more information, click here.