Because our beloved furry family members age more quickly than we do, we stress the importance of routine, preventative care. Our veterinarians customize treatment plans specifically for each pet based upon age, breed, risk factors, and more, ensuring our patients live long and healthy lives. The following are just a few of the services we offer to keep your pet healthy throughout their lives.
- General Wellness Exams and Vaccinations - nose to tail exams, vaccine schedules based on your pet's risks.
- Illness and Injury - ear infections, dietary indiscretions, limping, cuts/lacerations, etc.
- Boarding - a service offered to our clients only!
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: It all starts with a good history and physical exam. In addition, our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs. We work-up and treat many conditions including, but not limited to: Diabetes/Cushing's/Addision's/Thyroid illness & other endocrinopathies, Liver/Kidney/Gastrointestinal disease, Cardio-Pulmonary syndromes, Dermatologic/Ears/Allergic conditions, Cancer, Osteo-arthritis, and more.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations. Not only do we have the capability to perform most laboratory tests (Various blood tests, bacterial and fungal cultures, biopsies, x-rays, ultrasounds, echocardiograms, EKG's, blood pressure monitoring, urinalysis, fecal exams, microscopic exams of fine needle aspirates/skin preps/ear smears, allergy testing, and more...) to help us diagnose what is bothering your pet, but also we have the capabilities and hospital facilities to treat them too so that they feel better!!
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures. We perform various soft tissue and orthopedic procedures including:spay/neuter, mass or foreign body removal, cystotomy, splenectomy, GI surgery, skin growths, ear hematoma, cruciate ligament and medial patellar luxation repair, enucleation, eyelid surgery, and more...
- Dentistry: Our Dental COHAT (Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment & Treatment) services include: complete oral exam/probing/charting, teeth cleaning and polishing, deep scaling and curettage as indicated, fluoride treatment (cats), dental X-rays, tooth extractions, minor oral surgery, and more. Did you know that dental disease is the leading health disease facing our beloved pets today? Dental disease affects their quality and length of life, starting in the mouth, but eventually spreading to other organs. Schedule a dental consult today to have your pet's mouth evaluated.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders. We also offer Ultrasonography and Echocardiogram evaluations via telemedicine with Diplomates, American College of Veterinary Radiology (DACVR) and Diplomates, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (DACVIM-cardiology)
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets. We even have our own on-line pharmacy.
- Help you find your lost pet by using a special Microchip Identification System: We offer microchip identification to help find and identify your pet if they get lost. This tiny microchip implanted between their shoulder blades can be read by scanners at most animal shelters and animal hospitals and then the information is searched via a computer database to help contact you.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Bathing: Routine (for our boarding pets) and therapeutic bathing services (for our pets with skin infections/parasites) are available.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Anesthesia:We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Internal medicine consults: We offer referrals to an internal medicine specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with DACVIM certified cardiology specialists.
- Emergency Care: Once again, please remember to call our main telephone number for help for after-hour emergencies..